COVID Vaccine Myths, Questions, and Rumors with Rhonda Patrick and Roger Seheult
Did you see our latest deep-dive conversation with Rhonda Patrick, PhD? Dr. Patrick helps unpack research on COVID-19 vaccines, the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and various rumors that have emerged throughout the pandemic.
Interview with Dr. Patrick and Dr. Seheult
In this video, we gathered the most common questions, theories, and myths about COVID-19 vaccinations and addressed them one by one with the best available research. Here’s a summary of the topics covered by Dr. Seheult and Dr. Patrick:
- 00:01:20 – Should young and healthy get vaccinated?
- 00:06:47 – Risk of myocarditis
- 00:10:40 – Long-haul COVID
- 00:19:58 – Is spike protein from vaccines dangerous?
- 00:35:39 – COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- 01:01:17 – Antibody dependent enhancement?
- 01:09:16 – Do COVID vaccines damage fertility?
- 01:14:13 – Will mRNA vaccines alter DNA?
- 01:22:32 – Are alternatives like ivermectin as effective as the vaccine?
- 01:42:02 – Do vaccines prevent Delta transmission?
- 01:56:04 – Will the virus become more deadly due to vaccines?
- 02:05:07 – T-cell immunity
- 02:08:34 – Long term side effects / were vaccines rushed?
Dr. Rhonda Patrick is a cell biologist and co-founder of the podcast, Found My Fitness, where she specializes in the latest research on nutrition, aging, and disease prevention. Dr. Patrick has authored numerous research publications – appearing in Science, Nature Cell Biology, and more.
Stay Tuned for More COVID-19 Updates
Our COVID-19 videos are always available for free (and ad-free) at MedCram.com. In addition, check out our full library of courses and lectures on subjects ranging from Lung Ultrasound in COVID-19 to Acute Abdominal Pain Explained Clearly and many more!
Meanwhile, you can find all of our COVID-19 videos compiled here.